Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login
Site Notices
9/19/2017 7:27:10 PM
Posted: 7/22/2012 4:07:58 PM EDT
I want to put a magpul PRM stock on a stamped ak. Can someone point me in the direction of where I can find a stock adapter for a stamped ak that will accept an A1/A2 Buffer tube. All the ones I find online are the collapsable m4 versions.... Thank you
Link Posted: 7/23/2012 11:40:59 AM EDT
You can use one of these Adapter blocks and then install one of These

I am not positive but hopefully that is the combo you need or you can try This
Link Posted: 7/23/2012 12:56:39 PM EDT
thank you very much!
Top Top