Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2007 8:36:27 AM EDT
Ok, i know how the 2 piece handguards count as 1 922r US part, but what if i had just the upper or lower made in the US, would that count as one US made part?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 10:13:50 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:06:50 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ok, i know how the 2 piece handguards count as 1 922r US part, but what if i had just the upper or lower made in the US, would that count as one US made part?

What brand of gun and what are you trying to do?
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 1:31:26 PM EDT
[#3]
AK, i was thinking of having just the upper or lower US made...
Link Posted: 10/9/2007 3:46:38 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
AK, i was thinking of having just the upper or lower US made...

Ok like what country of Origin of AK? Wasr, Bulgarian, Russian, Romanian Kit, Yugo?

What I'm getting at is...
4 out of my 5 AK's have foreign made handguards and stocks on them. However they have Us fire control groups, US pistons, US muzzle devices, and 1 (SAR1) has a US pistol grip.

Hanguards really don't need to be US made. That's why I'm asking what are you trying to do?
Link Posted: 10/10/2007 12:31:13 AM EDT
[#5]
Polish PMKMS, I want an underfolder with Beryl handguards...
Link Posted: 10/11/2007 8:37:57 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Polish PMKMS, I want an underfolder with Beryl handguards...

Use a Tapco G2 FCG, Tapco US slant Brake, and Tapco US Piston, with your US receiver and you should be good to go.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top