Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 11:12:12 AM EDT
Does anyone know if the 74M Scalloped muzzle break is suppose to have a Bullet Baffle or not?  Thanks.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:17:44 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Does anyone know if the 74M Scalloped muzzle break is suppose to have a Bullet Baffle or not?  Thanks.

Yes it is.

Most of the ones you will find will NOT have them, as they are sold in Russia as spares for BB guns, Deacts, etc.. I am pretty sure that the Saiga models that use them do not have them either..

Link Posted: 2/20/2006 11:39:24 AM EDT
[#2]
Any way to get one put in the muzzle break?
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:09:03 PM EDT
[#3]
I hear that Chris at AK-USA will do it.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:19:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks again Stottman I'll drop Chris an Email later.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:46:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Pardon my ignorance, but what difference will this "bullet baffle" make?  If they don't need to include it in the breaks sold to civillians, what purpose does it serve?

Thanks in advance for the info.
Link Posted: 2/20/2006 12:49:51 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Pardon my ignorance, but what difference will this "bullet baffle" make?  If they don't need to include it in the breaks sold to civillians, what purpose does it serve?

Thanks in advance for the info.

Just part of Russian gun control laws dealing with military weapons.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top