Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/21/2003 9:15:36 AM EDT
I'm a new 5.45 kit owner, my knowledge is vague on these mags, the 5.45  is a polish kit done by Firing Line, actually waiting on receiver, What are the best 5.45 mags out there, Are the Polish ones good  ?? whats the deal with these Tula's ? who makes them ?? can anyone give me a little more info ??
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:46:55 AM EDT
[#1]
KVar had some black ones from bulgaria. I bought a bunch of them. I think they were around $9. Northridge has the set of 4 orange bakelights with a pouch, strippers for $25. RPB has them for $5 each. CB
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:15:49 PM EDT
[#2]
The best are free.... But I kind of like bulgies my self.
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 12:39:26 PM EDT
[#3]
For the price, the ubiquos (sp.) orange East Germans are hard to beat. I bought mine at 4-6 bucks each. I reserve the Bulgarians and Polish ones for  special occasions.
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 3:33:12 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/23/2003 2:31:06 PM EDT
[#5]
They all work just fine, and E Ger bakes are the best deal. Paint them if you have a poly stock and are cheap, leave them as-is if a wood stock, or hunt down Bulgys at twice the price.
Again, they all work fine.
Tulas are Russian and expensive as very rare, but no better IMO.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top