Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 7/30/2005 3:20:58 PM EDT
You guys mught think this is another hokie idea. I have always been a fan of the RR 5.11 pants. You think there would be people interested in putting together a group buy? How does one go about doing that?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:50:20 PM EDT
[#1]
depends on the pricing. I would like to aqiure a few more sets.
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:52:10 PM EDT
[#2]
pics for the clueless?
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:53:02 PM EDT
[#3]
see if SKDtactical can do something about it. I have a whole bunch of 5.11 pants but I would be down for a group buy
see them here
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 6:55:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:23:52 PM EDT
[#5]
There was a comp[any last week at at trade show selling them for 35 a pr...I am sure they would honor that on a group buy. I am more interested in the nylon pants which are $$$$
Link Posted: 7/30/2005 8:26:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Isn't this the wrong forum for this?

Ben
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 9:42:21 AM EDT
[#7]
I'd be interested..

tagged for later
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 11:29:19 AM EDT
[#8]
OK, no flame intended, but why are these pants so popular?  What do they do/makes them so good?  For you avereage Joe, is there a reason to own them?  Let me know if there is something I'm missing.
Link Posted: 8/2/2005 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
OK, no flame intended, but why are these pants so popular?  What do they do/makes them so good?  For you avereage Joe, is there a reason to own them?  Let me know if there is something I'm missing.

They are very tough and well made with useful pockets. I especially like the front pocket for my cell phone. They also have hidden pockets for knee pads which are very useful for range work. There is a tool loop below the right hip which works to hold the bottom of a strong side holster. The back pockets on each side will hold two 30 round AR mags and there is a D-ring on the front that you can clip keys on.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top