Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 5/23/2008 2:19:37 PM EDT
Is there such a thing for the M92 krink?

Kinda like the noveske brake.  There's one featured in the latest sgn on an arsenal krink.

Luv ta know,

Thanks,

--Fargo007
Link Posted: 5/26/2008 5:01:02 PM EDT
[#1]
None that I am aware of.  The ones I have seen are custom and they cannabalize the M92 booster.  The threaded portion of the M92 booster was turned down and cut off then the Bulgarian had the threaded portion reamed out to fit and the two were silver soldered or welded together.  
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 9:39:26 AM EDT
[#2]
Any new info on this? I would like to have a 4pc style brake on my M92.
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#4]
Wouldn't it be possible for someone to make the 4 pc flash hider and just thread it to fit the m92?  Or is it that there is not that big of a demand for them?  Anybody know of anyone who could custom build one?
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:16:06 PM EDT
[#5]
hell just use a 14x1 left hand to 14mm right hand adaptor
Kvar sels them for and DPH firarms sale's them
Link Posted: 7/18/2008 1:23:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 7/21/2008 3:55:08 PM EDT
[#7]
Not made by any factory but can be made through cannibalization

Check the krinkov forum, the question gets asked every couple months in there. I asked Noveske if he would make his FH in the Yugo threads and he said no.

I had mine cut/welded outa two different FH and it works like a champ.

Good Luck!

Link Posted: 7/21/2008 6:06:05 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Not made by any factory but can be made through cannibalization

members.arstechnica.com/x/r_o_m_a_d/m92sbr1.JPG

Check the krinkov forum, the question gets asked every couple months in there. I asked Noveske if he would make his FH in the Yugo threads and he said no.

I had mine cut/welded outa two different FH and it works like a champ.

Good Luck!

Did he say why?
Link Posted: 7/22/2008 1:27:50 PM EDT
[#9]

Did he say why?

I asked him if he would be willing to make a KX3 in a M92 thread pattern and he said no. Said it would be too much trouble to modify his design for a 7.62 bullet and pressures as well as the "custom" threads. Hard to describe it but it sounded like he was busy enough and just didn't need to do it vs. not being possible.

The 4 part FH does make a nice difference on the M92 and I love mine, its a shame that someone isn't mass producing these.

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top