User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/20/2003 2:37:03 PM EDT
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 2:40:25 PM EDT
[#1]

well good for you all!

hope ya'll have fun.

(ps. I hope the flyers were taken by interested parties, instead of (God Forbid) the anti's)

(which sux for me, being unemployed, I was looking forward to attending some major events this year...)
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:00:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Damn, I sorry I pulled up lame and can't travel - this deal is sounding like a FUN time !!
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:25:10 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Damn, I sorry I pulled up lame and can't travel - this deal is sounding like a FUN time !!

I hear that. I might not be able to make it and I even have my airline ticket paid for :(

I am broken, but financially, not physically.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 3:36:26 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I hear that. I might not be able to make it and I even have my airline ticket paid for :(

I am broken, but financially, not physically.

I too resemble your "broken financially" remark.  But I have picked up three AK's since coming to this forum to learn and at least I have those to show for my money.  There have been plenty of times in my life when I was broke and had nothing to show for it !

Having a ticket already purchased and not being able to go would be a real bummer.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:33:44 PM EDT
[#5]
ONE  WEEK  TO  GO  

I'm sittin here lookin at 4000 rds of ammmo,
and wonderin which Fridge has my name on it!

Link Posted: 6/20/2003 4:56:02 PM EDT
[#6]
If this keeps up we are going to have to go to two days and buy insurance or something like that.
Link Posted: 6/20/2003 5:30:57 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 11:45:54 AM EDT
[#8]
Jeze Rot, we may have to start taking the week off to get there in time to set up our spot on  the line!  Remember to save us a spot if you get there first and we'll do the same!

Brick
Link Posted: 6/21/2003 7:37:07 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 6/24/2003 6:43:26 AM EDT
[#10]
I know this sounds bad, but I hope what started off as a shooters event doesn't turn into a spectater sport like the Knob is.

Brick
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top