Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/23/2003 2:58:24 PM EDT
I have my romanian wasr 10 and i can figure out how to install my 3 pint sling? Help!
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:34:27 AM EDT
[#1]
3-point? Did you buy an aftermarket sling? If so what company? Or are you looking to install the green thing that came with the rifle?
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 9:48:59 AM EDT
[#2]
It is an aftermarket sling, not sure of what brand. It was my uncles and it didnt fit his ar so he gave it to me for my AK! But it is supposed to go threw the sling loops!

Justin
Link Posted: 10/24/2003 2:22:08 PM EDT
[#3]
Oh boy, this could get REAL interesting. Ummm, you have the nylon strap. The rear of the nylon strap should ideally be on a swivel that is on the side of the buttstock. If your swivel is still on the bottom of the stock, you might want to configure a simple strap that runs through it and around the stock, and maybe from the strap over the butt and back. Reason for this is the bottom swivel will cause the gun to roll some. Ok, now you need to have some of the triglide swivels. For this it would be better if I tried to send you a picture.
http://www.arniesairsoft.co.uk/projects/3pt_sling/3pt_sling_howto.htm
You don't have to have the triglide #3 and you don't have to have the quick release buckle. #'s 1,5&6 you have to have.
Good luck. Another solution is if you have another rifle, buy a $25 Tac sling to get one to but side by side with it. Once you get the hang of how to set t up you could even make your own. They're no big deal.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top