Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/20/2006 9:54:44 PM EDT
i need a close up pic of a true 223 bulgy krink front trunion markings.....i need to have this trunion engraved

please cover up some of the serial # if u like....Thx in advance!!
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 7:58:34 AM EDT
[#1]
no one has an original 5.56 bulgy trunion on their krink??????????
Link Posted: 2/26/2006 12:35:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I do, but there is nothing there.  The kit was from KVAR many years ago.  I wanted to know this same information a few weeks back, but no one really knows.
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:46:21 PM EDT
[#3]
so there is no markings on the trunion at all??????  kinda wierd isnt it or are there more like that?

i am wondering if i should have my trunion engraved like my bulgy 74
Link Posted: 2/28/2006 5:57:36 PM EDT
[#4]
The .223 kits that K-Var had were new never assembled so they never had a serial number stamped on them.
Im sure the new kits ORF is selling are the same way.
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 4:33:16 AM EDT
[#5]
but do they have the circle 10 arsenal stamp on the trunion? or are they just all blank
and BTW guys...Thanks for all the help and replies!!!!
Link Posted: 3/1/2006 10:28:15 AM EDT
[#6]
Getit - I want to engrave mine too, but have nothing model it on.  I did see somewhere an AK that had both a Russian arrow stamp and then right next to it a Bulgarian circle 10.  Apparently it was built up on Russian parts by Arsenal.  I think I might do that since I replaced the metal folder with a Russian poly side folder.

Link Posted: 3/2/2006 4:37:58 AM EDT
[#7]
i am going to call around today and see what i can find out....worse case i will engrave it like my bulgy 74

circle 10 and a made up serial number....i had a tula star and date "84" and serial # put on my russian aksu clone

i just dont like it blank  i will let ya know what i find out!
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 4:26:13 AM EDT
[#8]
ok.....circle 10 and a serial # is what would be on the front trunion...also heard from the same person that they have seen russian triangle and a circle 10 right next to it(someone else here said it too)pretty wild
i am also going to have the bulgy fire select markings put on my rec

nugentgl what part of texas are u from????
Link Posted: 3/3/2006 5:07:56 AM EDT
[#9]
Getit - after looking through Stottman's picture thread, I have decided to do the Russian Triangle -- Bulgarian Circle 10 -- then the serial number.  I am choosing that since my krink has some Russian parts on it.  I think I am going to engrave the carrier and top cover with the S/N.

I am in the Houston area, more specifically League City.

Link Posted: 3/3/2006 7:10:19 PM EDT
[#10]
sounds good......
Page AK-47 » Krinkov
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top