Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/16/2003 8:42:49 PM EDT
Folks, B&J Guns located at 1702 Central Avenue in Albany will be hosting another semi-annual AR15.com gathering this Saturday, 12-20.

We will gathering at the shop around noon, hanging out until around 4:00 and then grabbing a bite to eat.

Come visit the best gun shop in the northeast and enjoy the company of your fellow shooters and arfcom friends.

AKers, need your presence to keep those egotistical snooty elitist ar-15 aficianados in check!

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=8&f=9&t=175273
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 3:36:39 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 12/17/2003 4:51:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Campy, that particular rifle is an Izy.  IIRC correctly, mid to high $700's.  I can find out the details and get back to you.  If you IM me a daytime phone number I'll try to make it over during lunch and call you.  I also believe with have an Ansh around the shop as well as a Walther .22lr bench gun.
Page AK-47 » AK Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top