Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 1/9/2005 2:33:51 PM EDT
today i bought  a quick detach scope mount with weaver mount for my seak 2.  i get it home and try putting it on and couldn't quite get it to fit and ended up bending the little turn thing it looks like an allen wrench.  I took it out and tried bending it back but cant remeber what kind of angle it had and now i lost one of the locking washers and can't get it back in.  i was wondering if they sell replacement parts or if you have to buy the whole thing and also is it possible it don't fit it or was it just me.  thanks for the help. and no i cant post pics dont have a digicam.
Link Posted: 1/9/2005 3:01:34 PM EDT
[#1]
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top