Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 10/22/2016 8:55:54 AM EDT
Got my stamp in and cut the barrel as soon as i got home lol. Picked up a 24 mm to 5/8x24 adapter and mounted my SiCo Hybrid. In anticipation of over gassing i also switched out the recoil spring to an extra power model. When i got it out to the range it worked perfectly. 100% reliability set up this way. In my opinion hearing safe by the way.
I decided to run a few mags without the can and no other muzzle device.  Unfortunately  reliability went down to 75% more or less. So i suspected the extra power spring was to blame but before i changed it out I was able to pick up a cnc warrior 4 piece flash hider booster. This brought it back to 100% reliability. I think its Sexy as hell. lol

On another note i got to shoot it in low light with the booster on. We immediately noticed how well the flash was diminished but every now and then a round would create a big fireball and the sound would be much louder with a deep boom. I suspect it could be the wolf polyformance ammo but i guess it may be the booster too. I have a short vid but cant figure out how to post it. So here's a couple of pics.

Link Posted: 10/22/2016 9:23:00 AM EDT
[#1]
Very nice.
Link Posted: 10/22/2016 4:53:14 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 4/16/2017 6:34:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks great. I have a 762x39 krink built on a milled firing line receiver I've been thinking about getting a DA Wolverine for. Anything to compare it to sound wise? You think it would meter over 145db?
Link Posted: 2/11/2018 12:16:07 PM EDT
[#4]
Did yours come with a “gas port donut”?
Link Posted: 4/14/2018 10:01:23 AM EDT
[#5]
Beautiful
Page AK-47 » Bulgarian
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top