Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 2/5/2012 3:37:35 PM EDT
just picked up new russian sks 400.00 out the door. few questions  rear housing has a star with a single arrow in it under sez 1952r finish black no barrel or cleaning ware (never been fired) cleaning kit stripper clip oil bottle and small pouch still sealed in platic bag (oily) orin box sez russian collectable cerio&relic laminated stock. ved in 1997 story is came from collector who got handed his ass by feds and state.(needed money fast) did i do good,what have i got. should i shoot it or no   need info
Link Posted: 2/5/2012 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Shoot it!  That's why Stalin authorized its construction!
Link Posted: 2/5/2012 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#2]
The star shows that it was made in the Tula arsenal beyond that you can get more SKS specific info here...

http://www.sksboards.com/smf/index.php

Of course stay here on ARFCOM but they do have a lot of SKS info there.  I will anxiously await the pics in your next post to show off your new purchase.
Link Posted: 2/7/2012 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Lets see some pics!
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 3:41:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Lets see some pics!

+1
Page AK-47 » SKS
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top