Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
Member Login

Site Notices
Posted: 12/2/2007 2:26:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: 12/2/2007 2:27:31 AM EDT by tucker]
Have a Very nice Rifle, B-west USA made Receiver. Who Could take it Apart and heat treat it and put it back together. anyone do this kind of thing for a price ????????????
thanks David
Link Posted: 12/2/2007 4:46:41 AM EDT
It'll cost a pretty penny, but you can have it done. I don't see why you'd have to take the receiver off the rest of the parts to heat treat it, though.
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 1:53:45 AM EDT
OK, but who do to do the work ?????????????
Link Posted: 12/3/2007 8:17:54 AM EDT
You can do it yourself.

You don't need to take the gun apart-

Only the FCG holes and ejector need to be treated.

Mapp torch, bucket of water.

Do a search on this site, maybe over on Gunco.net library also. You'll find the info.
Top Top