Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 12/5/2007 8:03:12 AM EDT
I'm looking to get an under folder stock and want to know who carries them (as opposed to getting an underfolder kit).  Thank you ahead of time.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 8:31:55 AM EDT
[#1]
height=8
Quoted:
I'm looking to get an under folder stock and want to know who carries them (as opposed to getting an underfolder kit).  Thank you ahead of time.

Here are some links.

New Style

Old Style
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 9:12:11 AM EDT
[#2]
No rear blocks with those.

I'd say buy an underfolder kit and sell off the rest of the parts or keep an eye on the EE.

What kind of rifle?

I figure probably not Yugo since everyone seems to want to go the other way with those,

Chicom?  Euro pattern?
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:27:21 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Here are some links.

New Style

Old Style

That's it?  I had already found them (and did not want to share as not to encourage others from depleting the suppply).  There has to be more places that carry them.

As for the trunion I can fabricate one using the rear trunion that comes with one of those cheap Romy kits.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:38:51 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Quoted:
Here are some links.

New Style

Old Style

That's it?  I had already found them (and did not want to share as not to encourage others from depleting the suppply).  There has to be more places that carry them.

As for the trunion I can fabricate one using the rear trunion that comes with one of those cheap Romy kits.

Did I misinterpret what you wrote, or is it really as ignorant as it sounds?  

Complete Folders pop up on the EE from time to time.  

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 11:54:11 AM EDT
[#5]
No you are fine, I was just hoping that something other than k-var would come up.  I had located k-var as a carrier but did not want to mention their name so not to encourage others to buy them before I get around to it.

Honestly I have not been on the EE, maybe I should go there.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:02:28 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
No you are fine, I was just hoping that something other than k-var would come up.  I had located k-var as a carrier but did not want to mention their name so not to encourage others to buy them before I get around to it.

Honestly I have not been on the EE, maybe I should go there.

What I meant is that you are on here looking for sources, yet you were afraid to mention the sources you already knew about because you didn't want "your" underfolders to get bought up.  It is an ironic and selfish statement.  This place is a great resource only because people freely try to help one another.

If you post a "want to buy" in the EE, I'm sure somebody will offer one for sale.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:04:31 PM EDT
[#7]
Consider myself chastized.  You are right, my intentions were and are selfish.  At any rate it would seem that the places known between you and I have been exposed and I better get moving if I want to get one.
Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:48:13 PM EDT
[#8]
You still didn't say if you were looking one to fit a Euro pattern rifle or Chinese or Yugo.

Also is it stamped or milled?

I bet that quite a few of the Hungarian AMMS kits are being built as something else, fixed or Kyber pass sidefolder.

I know brand new Yugo M-95 kits are being built by several people as fixed stock rifles.

I'm doing one myself.

Link Posted: 12/5/2007 12:58:15 PM EDT
[#9]
I thought I did mention what it would be for, one of those cheap Romy kits.  I don't yet have the kit I intend to convert to an underfolder as I am still deciding (as I finish two others) if I will do that or just get an UF kit.
Page AK-47 » Build It Yourself
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top