Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/2/2020 2:18:23 PM EDT
does anyone have a link to standard rifle drill times? ie. shooting from the low ready in less than .50 seconds.
Link Posted: 8/2/2020 3:53:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Could try Paul Howes (CSAT) standards for instructors.  They are fairly similar across various special forces units.
Link Posted: 8/3/2020 9:07:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Could try Paul Howes (CSAT) standards for instructors.  They are fairly similar across various special forces units.
View Quote

thanks. where do i find that? in his book?
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:01:54 AM EDT
[#3]
I recently shot a friendly competition using some military standards.  High/Low Ready in 1.1s, 4" circle.  Rifle transition to pistol to rifle reload 1 shot each in ?s.  Face away from targets turn around 2 shots each for 3 targets, reload and repeat in 11s. All at 7 yards.  Cannot remember other times.  Sorry no link. .50s is fast and I doubt it was a 4" circle.
Link Posted: 8/4/2020 11:57:40 PM EDT
[#4]
Thanks!
Link Posted: 9/28/2020 1:45:29 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

View Quote

his website has all standards posted.
Link Posted: 11/18/2020 5:27:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

View Quote

The standards are in the book.  I'd recommend his book and DVDs that cover the material (Tactical Rifle/Pistol Operator)
Link Posted: 12/7/2020 7:45:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Special Ops Shooting Tests CTEs | Tactical Rifleman
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top