Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2007 8:00:59 PM EDT
My 13 year old grandaughter who lives in Florida has the need and desitre for some professional training. I live in PA and only get to spend a week or two at a time with her a few times a year when she can come up to stay with us. I always tell her we can do just about anything she wants when she is here and we always end up shooting. We shoot pistols, rimfires and up to medium size centerfire rifles. She likes my Ceiner 22 conversion on a 70 series 1911 and my AR15 the best.
Does anyone know of a good program in south western Florida where she get some good training?
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Link Posted: 9/18/2008 11:42:02 PM EDT
[#1]
Appleseed shoot.Under 21? shoots free
Link Posted: 12/28/2008 3:39:29 PM EDT
[#2]
I dont know about FL but i am looking for a club or groop my 8 year old can get involved in, in the south central area of Pa. any ideas?

thanks
Link Posted: 12/30/2008 6:16:53 PM EDT
[#3]
Where in Florida?  Jacksonville has a great Junior Shooting Program, there is an excellent program in the St. Pete area.
Link Posted: 9/25/2009 12:17:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Appleseed program is a great intro to sport shooting.
Link Posted: 3/14/2016 9:57:54 AM EDT
[Last Edit: HungLo] [#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top