BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2019 12:20:16 PM EDT
General Stanley McChrystal | Why Elite Special Forces Succeed
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 12:47:10 PM EDT
[#1]
Thanks for that.

The one thing said by the interviewer that was just wrong is “cities succeed while businesses fail”.  I suppose he meant those as generalizations, some of each succeed and can adapt to new circumstances, and some of each fail to adapt and sink.  San Francisco and many other cities are repeating the usual leftist mistakes and will suffer the same fate.
Link Posted: 6/16/2019 8:17:17 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lvcipriani:
Thanks for that.

The one thing said by the interviewer that was just wrong is “cities succeed while businesses fail”.  I suppose he meant those as generalizations, some of each succeed and can adapt to new circumstances, and some of each fail to adapt and sink.  San Francisco and many other cities are repeating the usual leftist mistakes and will suffer the same fate.
View Quote
Thank you.  I agree.   There are plenty of ghost towns out there that show cities failed.  Cities under leftist control like Detroit are facing failure.  But certainly competent business people would agree that adapting to new circumstances is essential to continued success, no matter what you do.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top