Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/11/2018 1:41:03 PM EDT
I’m a high school student, and recently I’ve decided to want to pursue a career in firearms. I’ve always have been interested in firearms since I could remember. I’ve came here to ask for help/advice into getting in the industry and learning everything I need to know. I want to make some sort of innovations to this industry that I can be proud of, while it’s an ambitious task it is still something that I want to pursue. There may be a better place to post this, but if anyone can help steer me into the right direction with education resources or anything of the sort then I greatly appreciate it
Link Posted: 10/11/2018 5:04:12 PM EDT
[#1]
IM sent.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top