Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2021 1:03:01 AM EDT
I took my 1st shot last week (Saturday) and had vertigo for the first time in my life after a shot. It totally blew my mind. Ive never had an issue with  shots or draws before.  Got the shot, was released, and proceeded to my truck doing the crab walk. Got in and told my son I can’t drive. We waited about 20mins, felt okay then drove home. Once home, it was off and on for another hour or so.  Wednesday afternoon jumped in the truck and had to pull over for a few minutes because of dizziness Today, I was shopping for groceries and almost passed out. I had to stop, bend my knees, lean over the cart, and breath. It was pretty scary for about 10mins or so. It went away and so far I’ve been okay.
Because I’ve never felt this before, I’m really concerned and do not want to get round 2.  I’ll be asking around but what did y’all think?
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:45:48 AM EDT
[#1]
If you had a bad reaction, skip the second shot.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:48:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Why did you get the shot in the first place?

Elderly?

Unhealthy to begin with?

If I were you, definitely don't get another dose of such a thing.  

Link Posted: 5/30/2021 1:53:25 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 2:10:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Impossible.  I heard on the radio the shot is totally safe
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top