Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/25/2021 12:20:30 AM EDT
I keep looking at the crossman R1, and thinking about how cheap BBs are compared to even .22lr for training... any reason why this wouldn't make a good platform to use to go behind the house and practice things (like transitioning to other shoulder, reloading, shooting from weird positions / cover)?

Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:08:00 AM EDT
[#1]
I have one... pretty cool cheap full auto!
Link Posted: 2/25/2021 1:51:03 AM EDT
[#2]
Absolutely OK as training tool at home - just don't have your neighbors freak out :-)
Link Posted: 3/11/2021 4:58:00 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/7/2021 6:05:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Good for practicing clearing the house.  I used to use a Crossman 357-6" and a Crossman 38C for room clearing (long time ago in the 80s).  SF used semi auto BB guns for training back in the 80s at Mott Lake for CQB.

CD
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top