Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 10/9/2019 5:57:42 PM EDT
Looking for AR training in Michigan, preferably on the W Michigan side.  Any recommendations?
Link Posted: 10/9/2019 6:51:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:22:38 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2019 7:41:54 AM EDT
[#3]
https://trainmdfi.com/

Heard very good things. Listened to Trek on several podcast. Someone I would love to train with at some point.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 2:51:42 PM EDT
[#4]
Steve Fisher of Sentinel Concepts is based out of Michigan and regularly holds courses there.  For carbine, he’s one of the better instructors out there right now.  It’s gearing down for the year, and you may have already taken training, but keep an eye on his schedule for next year.  He is starting to book courses, and you’ll get a good level of instruction from him.
Link Posted: 10/10/2020 5:34:16 PM EDT
[#5]
If you are close to Kenosha, I know a car lot that does OJT.
Link Posted: 9/29/2022 12:23:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I've taken 10 or 12 classes with MDFI over the last couple of years including a low light class last weekend. Great guys and the training is excellent. They put a huge emphasis on safety; which I really appreciate. Sign up with confidence. It will be money and time well spent.
Link Posted: 3/13/2024 7:07:53 AM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Kinzei:
https://trainmdfi.com/

Heard very good things. Listened to Trek on several podcast. Someone I would love to train with at some point.
View Quote

I’ve taken a lot of classes with MDFI. Trek and his crew are top shelf. Without hesitation I recommend them.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top