Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 5/30/2018 3:34:06 PM EDT
[Last Edit: motivated99]
Max, from Max Velocity Tactical, has been putting out discussions on various training/tactical considerations.

Here, he discusses the move/fire technique:

Explaining the Move / Fire Technique

Link Posted: 4/5/2019 8:21:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I know its an older post, but thanks. I'm gonna pick up the book and look it over.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 8:52:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By VillageIdiot2:
I know its an older post, but thanks. I'm gonna pick up the book and look it over.
View Quote
His manual is outstanding. I highly suggest it.
Link Posted: 4/5/2019 10:34:48 PM EDT
[Last Edit: VillageIdiot2] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lew:

His manual is outstanding. I highly suggest it.
View Quote
Its in the amazon cart, thanks!

Ill leave it at the station, and read it on my down time. Maybe compare and contrast to the FM manual on SUT.
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:17:07 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/20/2019 10:25:59 AM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/25/2019 9:26:31 AM EDT
[#6]
Contact and Rapid Fire are good but I haven't checked out his new one yet. I highly recommend the John mosbey  Reluctant Partisan series also.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 4:08:28 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BlueZ] [#7]
self deleted.
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 6:53:11 AM EDT
[#8]
Explaining the Move / Fire Technique
Link Posted: 7/4/2019 7:49:57 AM EDT
[Last Edit: BlueZ] [#9]
I recently gave Max's Manual to an active SOF E-9 were I currently work ....he is a friend and him and I are direct reports to the same Commander.....since he is not Army or USMC he was interested in getting more small team reading out of the ground community. We felt it would be very useful..So far he likes it but he is not nearly done yet.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top