Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/16/2021 12:09:42 PM EDT
The Southern States Classic (formerly the CNM) highpower rifle tournament starts Thursday, hosted by River Bend Gun Club and Richards Associates. I will be pit boss for all 4 days. I am not looking forward too much to that, because my old feet will be sore from standing on concrete for 4 days! I am looking forward to seeing old friends and hanging in the pits after the match, with a cigar and a cold beverage or two.

Looks like we have around 60 competitors coming, with both USAMU and USMC team members attending. Weather is looking good. BBQ Saturday. There's still time to get in if you are a highpower shooter in the area. Sunday is an EIC match if you are hunting leg points, combined with a rifleman's match (no sighters, no shooter alibis).

River Bend Gun Club, Dawsonville GA, May 19-23, 2021 (squadded practice Wednesday 19th). See you there.
Link Posted: 5/19/2021 8:06:14 PM EDT
[#1]
28 shooters at practice today. 23 military. Team match tomorrow. No rain in sight.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 12:00:25 PM EDT
[#2]
It was a good tournament. See the RA page for results. There doesn't seem to be much interest here, so this thread, and sub-forum, is hereby abandoned by the OP.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:01:55 PM EDT
[#3]
I like hearing about other clubs and matches and admit there isn’t much of an internet buzz with Service Rifle.

I think it is a shame, but nothing I can do about it. Thanks for posting and I hope you don’t give up on the forum.
Link Posted: 5/24/2021 10:35:27 PM EDT
[#4]
@RamblinWreck

Might want to just throw it out there into GD , or Team.  Maybe into the Hometown forum for GA or the surrounding states.

Anyway, go fishing and thanks for helping Hunter with his targets.
Link Posted: 5/30/2021 8:55:02 PM EDT
[#5]
Great match and had good time
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top