Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/26/2017 10:57:58 AM EDT
We just had Bob Keller of Gamut Resolutions give us his Intro to Tactical Carbine/Pistol Class in Aucilla, FL. Here is what I sent him as my AAR. Look forward to more classes, dude is spot on.

If you want the bottom line upfront… seek out a class with Bob Keller at Gamut Resolutions. I had the pleasure of hosting one of Bob's classes (Intro to Tactical Carbine & Pistol) and before we were even finished with the first day, guys were telling me to schedule him for the next level class.

I have shot and trained with most of the guys in the class, and while all were experienced shooters who have attending various training classes before, NO ONE felt the class was basic despite the perception one may have with an "Intro to…" class. In other words, the class instruction was extremely beneficial with no useless filler. I actually watched as one shooter improved substantially by the end of the second day.
The rifle and pistol manipulation/mechanics drills and purpose-based instruction are geared toward one main goal which is most important in surviving a violent encounter… get up on the threat FAST and send that first critical shot ACCURATELY… then stay on your threat and engage until it has been eliminated.

Bob's personality and teaching style was better than one could ask for. Extremely approachable, articulate, and certainly not one of those "my way" or "who in the heck showed you that" type instructor. Bob carefully worked the group giving guidance and instruction where needed while pushing competent individuals to a higher level. Not an easy task for an instructor.

As the SWAT Commander for a central FL Sheriff's Office SWAT Team, it is my responsibility to improve my skills and ensure the team members receive the best relevant firearms training possible. As a Firearms Instructor, it is my responsibility to adopt, master, and then teach results-oriented based techniques that are proven. Bob Keller's instruction is just what he says it is in his videos… combat proven and not based on theory or theatrics. True statement.  

I give Bob Keller and Gamut Resolutions my highest recommendation and look forward to hosting more of his classes.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 7:29:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top