Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/27/2019 5:39:46 AM EDT
Looking ahead, I'm hosting Robert "Bob" Keller from Gamut Resolutions on Saturday/Sunday Feb 22nd and 23rd in Aucilla, FL.

The class will be held on a private property facility located in Aucilla, FL. about 30 miles east of Tallahassee.

This will be a Carbine/Pistol class requiring some form of previous training subject to Bob's approval. Basically, this won't be a class suitable for a true first time shooter. Contact me for more information.

I simply can't say enough about Bob's method of instruction and his commitment to quality training. His reviews speak volumes.

Cost will be $550.00 payable through his site.

Bob will be posting the class soon. By scheduling it now, folks will have ample time to gather the funds and ammo.

https://gamutresolutions.com/

Come have a great time with us... did I mention we cook out afterwards? I grill a mean deer burger...

I WILL BE PROVIDING A FREE MEAL AFTER CLASS ON SATURDAY. NOT SURE OF THE MENU YET, BUT IT WILL BE GOOD.

Link Posted: 9/27/2019 5:39:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 10/28/2019 7:08:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Great class to start off your 2020 training.
Link Posted: 12/7/2019 9:24:01 PM EDT
[#3]
We're down to just three spots left.

Bob is one of the best, and certainly one of the most combat experienced, instructors in the business today.

The private setting is perfect for quality training, great food, great smoke, and great fellowship where you will be able to socialize and network with other attendees. Feel free to camp out or bring your RV.

If you're concerned about the training requirement, hit me up, we can discuss it.

Great way to kick off your 2020 training.
Link Posted: 12/12/2019 9:20:56 AM EDT
[#4]
Class is full.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top