Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/21/2019 10:30:33 PM EDT
TL;DR: I highly recommend the TPC 3 day Competition Mastery Class for anyone interested in improving their game and networking with other shooters.

Longer version:
This past month (July 2019) I attended a 3 day competition mastery Class offered by Tactical Performance Center out of St. George, Utah. The class was held at the range in Custer, WA, just south of the Canadian - US border.
Our class was 12 trainees, 3 instructors, and had a mix of newer and experienced shooters, and shooters from the US and Canada.  I was one of the least experience competition shooters although very comfortable on basics of carrying and shooting.  
I am new to the competition arena and wanted to get top tier instruction from the beginning.

Day one was focusing on platform including stance,grip and trigger control.  A real game enhancer.  
Day two was continuation of fundamentals into the elements of competition shooting - movers, difficult targets, portals, and movement - all tied in with maintaining platform, posture, and trigger control.
Day three included 3 stages run multiple times including the above elements.  Very Awesome Indeed to see my times move down 2-3 seconds with each run.

Our instructors were Rossen Hristov, JoAnn Bradley and Aaron Brekke.  All outstanding and brought different elements.

As a result of the class I have seen my performance improve significantly in all the above areas.  Also, I have decided to enroll for additional training with this group.
Training is so important, I encourage everyone to seek out whatever solid training they can find.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top