Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 8/15/2020 3:46:09 PM EDT
The CSAT Way: Thoughts on Weapons, Shooting, Training, and Instruction From a Former Special Operations Soldier and Trainer

Some of this material may look a little familiar if you have Paul Howe's TAC Operator Pistol/Rifle videos, but there is additional material here an it is helpful to have the standards in writing.  There appear to be some typos on the rifle standards, but otherwise I would say Paul Howe presents an excellent set of streamlined training for the real fight.
Link Posted: 8/15/2020 3:49:55 PM EDT
[#1]
I know a few guys that have trained with him. Old school from what I understand, but the real deal
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 3:44:10 PM EDT
[#2]
Just in case anyone is interested in the shooting standards:

CSAT Standards
Link Posted: 11/11/2020 4:12:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By JoeMal:
I know a few guys that have trained with him. Old school from what I understand, but the real deal
View Quote

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top