Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/3/2020 9:17:06 AM EDT
Just ordered a Slim Dark kit from Dark Angel Medical. Iv been carrying a bulky kit with pretty much 2x of everything that’s in the same kit. But I’m wondering if anyone has suggestion on extras I might want to include?

I had my first accident last year where I was cut off by a semi and basically ended up with it parked my my front wheel with the bike standing on end.

Had some road rash on my legs since I was wearing khakis in my way to work but my gear saved The rest of me from anything more.

The rest seems to muscular issues. I ALWAYS wear a helmet, jacket and gloves but I want to be prepared incase I ever have a more serious accident and may not be lucky enough to be downtown near 2 fire stations and have nurses on the way to a convention right behind me.

Any suggestions would be appreciated
Link Posted: 10/25/2020 10:35:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Most of my motorcycle riding includes both dirt and street.  My IFAK is pretty standard - I have a splint, Israeli Bandage, gauze, a tourniquet and a bunch of small boo-boo stuff.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top