Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/7/2020 4:15:06 PM EDT
Looking for input for quality PR training in Missouri. Willing to drive but souther MO preferred. Let me know who is good instructor/good facilities. If nothing here what about Kansas/Oklahoma?
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 4:40:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Ga precision has a private range south of KC  and instruction by a former SF guy and its awesome PM me if you need contact info
Link Posted: 6/7/2020 4:53:32 PM EDT
[#2]
We have 2 1k yard ranges at Gadsden Shooting Center in Iberia, MO. Are you looking for further? Looking for a range or guided instruction?

Link Posted: 6/8/2020 10:07:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Looking for some class instruction right now since I am new to long range but not to firearms training. Taken lots of handgun, carbine courses etc.
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 11:59:21 AM EDT
[Last Edit: kschwan] [#5]
I have not taken a class of theirs but know quite a few who have and highly recommend

https://www.drlongrangeconcepts.com/

in south west MO

Edit to add they stay pretty booked up
Link Posted: 6/9/2020 10:05:09 PM EDT
[#6]
Thanks guys.
Link Posted: 10/17/2023 6:05:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Would love to find something close to Okla.
Link Posted: 3/18/2024 8:13:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I know we’re not in your state but we’re in Alabama look at us

www.barbourcreek.com

not as far as you think
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top