Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/15/2017 7:19:06 AM EDT
Robert Vogel holds private pistol classes in Lima, OH.

I'm not associated with him but am looking for people to take classes with me as it becomes more affordable with more people signed up.

250 per person for a group of 3

200 pp for a group of 4

Details are on his website.

If you are interested send me your contact info.

Let's make this happen!
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 7:27:52 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 7:35:57 AM EDT
[#2]
Thats a good deal. I've heard all positives about his classes.
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:25:01 AM EDT
[#3]
I'm eager to take the course and I would call off work to do it.

Peopl are interested but not committed, that's the only thing preventing this to happen.

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I'll weigh in as I have taken a lesson with him, split with three buddies for a day.   Great time, and Bob is literally one of the best handgun shooters in the world.  You won't be disappointed.
View Quote
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:29:04 AM EDT
[#4]
double postt
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 11:37:21 AM EDT
[#5]
What sort of class?
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 1:32:27 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
What sort of class?
View Quote
Competitive pistol for uspsa idpa ipsc
Link Posted: 9/15/2017 1:43:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Coming to Lima?  Forget the pistol, bring your AR!  This is little Chicago!
Link Posted: 9/16/2017 7:25:34 PM EDT
[#8]
No one? Sigh...
Link Posted: 9/17/2017 11:44:56 PM EDT
[#9]
Damn...that's sound like a great deal, you & a couple buddies with him, I'm in.
Link Posted: 10/11/2017 5:49:39 PM EDT
[#10]
Yekcoh,  We have been hosting a class with Robert Vogel for several years at the Richwood Gun & Game Club in Richwood, OH.  This class is usually limited to 10 students.  In 2018 we are going to have him teach his 2 day World Class Pistol Skills class.  Our pricing is not going to meet your goals of making it cheaper but we feel Robert is worth every penny a student pays to work with Robert.  Check out our training page at www.PersonalDefenseSystems.net for updates.  We have not set a date for 2018 but he is usually available in July to teach for us.  MC
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#11]
I just finished a two day class. It was time well spent. I have been lucky enough to train with some of the top "famous" guys. Most instructors have fun drills to run, but after a while it's hard to find an instructor who can teach you something new. I was really impressed with the way Robert breaks things down and explains the why. Also, I have been able to keep up with some of the guys I've taken classes from. Not this dude! It's fun to watch somebody run at that speed.

I get to shoot a lot, but I definitely took several things from this class that I can use.
Link Posted: 10/15/2017 11:21:37 PM EDT
[#12]
Thats great to hear I'm signed up for one in March. I'm trying to learn and hoping that it will help with my learning curve. I'm new to the competitive pistol thing.
Link Posted: 12/24/2017 8:04:01 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
I just finished a two day class. It was time well spent. I have been lucky enough to train with some of the top "famous" guys. Most instructors have fun drills to run, but after a while it's hard to find an instructor who can teach you something new. I was really impressed with the way Robert breaks things down and explains the why. Also, I have been able to keep up with some of the guys I've taken classes from. Not this dude! It's fun to watch somebody run at that speed.

I get to shoot a lot, but I definitely took several things from this class that I can use.
View Quote
His fundamentals are solid: very proven and logical. I was able to find 4 people to join me and took a day class.
It was a solid experience.
Link Posted: 5/1/2018 9:43:28 PM EDT
[#14]
You might get a few people if you also post this in the Ohio(Hometown) forum.

I am not into shooting competitively so that leaves me out, but I do live not too far from Lima.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top