Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/15/2011 10:39:58 PM EDT
Been thinkin' about getting one of his "Tombstone Classic" wheel guns.

Just wonderin' what ya'll think of em'.
Link Posted: 9/16/2011 6:34:30 AM EDT
[#1]
I have custom .45 Colt Blackhawks from John Gallagher and Hamilton Bowen, but no Reeder gun yet.  I'm very impressed with the work on both of these, so it's something else to consider.
Link Posted: 11/2/2011 4:03:10 PM EDT
[#2]
I owned and shot a couple of Reeder .44 magnums for many years.  They were excellent and he was easy to work with.

Stand up guy.  Do not hesitate to work with him.
Link Posted: 3/27/2012 11:33:30 PM EDT
[#3]
He has some of the most beautiful guns, and is local here in Flagstaff. I've seen his work on 1911s but have no hands on with his revo's.
Link Posted: 3/27/2013 12:02:53 PM EDT
[#4]
Originally Posted By photog:
He has some of the most beautiful guns, and is local here in Flagstaff. I've seen his work on 1911s but have no hands on with his revo's.

I believe that it is Kase Reeder, Gary Reeder's son,  who does the custom 1911s.
Link Posted: 10/3/2013 6:56:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: freqlord98] [#5]
Never have owned any, but handled two of them.  I'd have to look at his site to see which model they were, but I can honestly say that they were incredible.  Absolutely incredible.  Well balanced and excellent detail put into them.  I wouldn't hesitate if I had the income to do it.

ETA:  It is Kase Reeder that does the 1911s.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top