Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/13/2021 6:59:29 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ngodwetrust21]
So here is the idea. I have a list of a few of the guys that do training and have posted standard competency tests on their websites. I have been shooting mostly all competition for awhile now and have really neglected the carry gun. I figured it would be fun to go through these and get to the point during the off season that I can shoot these all at their highest proficiency level. Am I missing any from the list below that I should check out?

Modern Samurai Project - Black Belt
Point 1 Tactics - Elite Performance Pistol Standards
Gabe White Training - Technical Skills Tests - The Turbo Pin
Pistol-Training.com - F.A.S.T. Coin

Thanks!

Andy
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 12:50:07 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 11/16/2021 12:53:28 PM EDT
[Last Edit: R_S] [#2]
Federal Air Marshal Qualification: Test Your CCW Skills

One thing that distinguishes carry gun competency standards from competition(i.e. USPSA) is the method of carry.  Most real world standards are shot from concealment or a retention holster.
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 6:53:31 AM EDT
[#3]
1st drill down. Shot the Point 1 Tactics Pistol Cold Standards drill. I feel like it went pretty well…

https://www.instagram.com/tv/CWZbOb7gXp5/?utm_medium=copy_link
Link Posted: 11/19/2021 8:20:23 PM EDT
[#4]
10-8 Pistol Test

700 Point Aggregate (the Humbler)

Pressburg's NoFail Pistol Drill.

Those are tough.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top