Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 6/13/2020 12:15:03 PM EDT
I went ahead and ordered from MidwayUSA after a quick search.  Does anyone have an inexpensive go to source for these targets?

MidwayUSA's price is just under $0.90 per target delivered.  The targets are 30 X 18 in a 100 pack.

Just curious as the interest in shooting is skyrocketing.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 2:44:32 PM EDT
[#1]
Not sure where to buy, but if you shoot most any action pistol game, stick around and help break down stages.  You will have all you want.
Link Posted: 6/13/2020 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Did you get paper or cardboard for $90/100?

When I was more serious, I bought my targets direct from National Target

Now I do as was mentioned earlier.
Help take the range down and haul the target stands to the shed (I'd do that anyway) and take the best half of the targets the Match Director doesn't want kept.
Link Posted: 6/14/2020 9:35:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: SWMP15AOP] [#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Taxmantoo:
Did you get paper or cardboard for $90/100?

View Quote

Cardboard.  I do have a roll of patches, so that should make these last a little longer.
Link Posted: 6/21/2020 10:13:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Still a working stiff and i can typically get some decent sized "scrap cardboard" from work (trades).

I made an aluminum template(from discarded traffic signs) of a silhouette target and a aluminum template of some geometric shapes (designs from pistoltraining.com).  I lay templates on cardboard and use a black sharpie to trace out outline and A/B zones.  Instant targets and close enough for my training.

Works decent enough but I'm cheap
Link Posted: 8/27/2020 11:50:14 AM EDT
[#5]
IDPA target centers from Target Barn for consideration.  Out of stock right now but they are cheap.
https://www.targetbarn.com/idpa-ipsc-repair-centers-100-count.php
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 1:31:14 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/1/2020 2:48:49 AM EDT
[#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top