Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/16/2019 7:37:11 PM EDT
Need some advice.

I am looking for a carbine and pistol course specifically designed as train the trainer style course. My unit gets more trigger time than most and I want to pass on that experience to other flights, but my sales pitch to command (for more training ammo) would be sweeter if I had certified instructors.

Any help is appreciated.
Link Posted: 1/16/2019 8:05:02 PM EDT
[#1]
You’re looking for “The Pope”
Link Posted: 1/24/2019 2:55:15 AM EDT
[#2]
It is not a combo course (pistol and rifle) but I took the Sig Sauer Academy's "Patrol Rifle Instructor" course and I highly recommend it.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:25:16 PM EDT
[#3]
Not sure where you're located, but you could try CSAT in TX.
Link Posted: 1/25/2019 10:34:38 PM EDT
[#4]
Been a long time since I went but the NRA Patrol Rifle Instructor course was outstanding.
Link Posted: 2/13/2019 10:23:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Sage Dynamics offers one. It is more I theory class from what I understand. Adult learning etc but their website probably has relevant info

If you are an instructor you probably already know how to shoot but being able to teach what you are instructing in a way the students understand and will retain the info is very important

Aaron Cowan (the owner) also had a good YouTube channel if you want to check it out. It is the company name- Sage Dynamics
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top