Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 1/11/2021 5:22:54 PM EDT
I'm looking for a gas blowback, high-quality airsoft gun that I can use for training in lieu of burning through my limited stock of 5.56 or .22 ammo.

Ideally, the lower controls would be standard m4 layout, with an ambi safety but no ambi mag release or bolt catch.  I'd like it to be able to accept the magpul B.A.D. lever and also it'd be sweet if it accepted the B5 sopmod stock (just to match my real rifle).

Also ideally, mag changes and charging handle function, etc would mimic real controls in every way, and it would lock open after 30 shots.

Does this exist and is it in stock somewhere?  I'm willing to pay pretty good amounts of $ for this, if it's good quality.  My google-fu wasn't good enough to figure out the best option, so I was hoping to find someone with some experience.
Link Posted: 1/15/2021 3:38:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/17/2021 9:40:04 PM EDT
[#3]
Perfect, thanks
Link Posted: 1/23/2021 12:20:37 AM EDT
[#4]
After some research I’m leaning towards the GKW Gas Blow Back Rifle (GBBR) URG-I.
Link Posted: 1/30/2021 9:25:49 PM EDT
[#5]
KWA has an electronic recoil with their 3rd generation kinetic system. Go issues you get with gas blow back (leaks). They pretty much have perfected the electronic recoil system.
Link Posted: 2/21/2021 2:47:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
KWA has an electronic recoil with their 3rd generation kinetic system. Go issues you get with gas blow back (leaks). They pretty much have perfected the electronic recoil system.
View Quote

Leaks happen with shit mags, the ghk mags are awesome and the devil hunter mod is the best thing to ever happen to gbbr.

oh yeah kwa is trash
Link Posted: 3/4/2021 12:18:11 AM EDT
[#7]
Are the GHK mags ok to drop during reloads and other manipulation drills?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top