Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/10/2020 7:23:52 PM EDT
I just put up a BERM made of old used car tires, and I'm looking for steel targets. It will be a home range just for recreational shooting with the occasional sighting in on paper. Is there a site sponsor i should use or that everyone prefers?
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:32:33 PM EDT
[#1]
I used to buy the AR500 targets for my gun club's practical rifle group.   I bought a whole bunch from JCSteel targets because they had great prices, really low shipping costs, great products, and customer service.  Jake (owner) is one of the top precision rifle shooters in the country...FWIW.

I highly recommend them, and I have no financial connection with the company, or with Jake...I just liked doing business with them.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 7:36:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Bluegrass Targets
MOA Targets

Both are members here and both are damn fine people.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:16:31 PM EDT
[#3]
https://makeitringtargets.com/
Never had issues with these guys and they're always having sales.
Link Posted: 12/10/2020 8:42:37 PM EDT
[#4]
I have been a fan of Shoot Steel for years.
Great prices and their targets are nice.  They have sales/events pretty often and you can save a bunch of money.

Shoot Steel
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top