Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/6/2022 12:26:35 PM EDT
It seems like there is a never ending supply of new "firearms" trainers in Arizona, especially around Phoenix and Tucson, and many of them seem suspect. I considered Gunsight, but I've had a few people mention that unless I'm carrying a 1911 and ok with slightly outdated methods, I may want to consider looking elsewhere (I'm not saying that is the case - only what I've been told). Because my schedule is weird, I'm hoping to find a local company to improve the odds of finding a course with a date I can actually attend, rather than dealing with out of state trainers who are passing through and have limited dates/availability.  I would greatly appreciate any recommendations!
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 12:46:18 PM EDT
[#1]
I think AZCDL is setting up a Front Site trip/class in the April time frame.  I don't have the mailer in front of me right now.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 1:24:08 PM EDT
[#2]
Travis Haley is out here but thats not a discount price.
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 1:29:29 PM EDT
[#3]
These guys also have a podcast called the arms room show

https://www.independencetraining.com/instructors/
Link Posted: 1/6/2022 1:34:15 PM EDT
[#4]
Warlizard in Tucson. Took pistol fundamentals with wife unit (no pics, you dawgs) last year.

Link

Taking Defensive Pistol in a couple weeks.

Good people.
Link Posted: 1/10/2022 2:28:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Awesome, thank you guys, I appreciate the help!
Link Posted: 1/11/2022 8:58:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Gunsite was amazing both times.  My instructors were Pat Rogers and Louis Awerbuck.

No shit.

RIP, homies.  

Link Posted: 1/12/2022 4:17:23 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TonyF] [#7]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top