Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/27/2011 10:21:01 PM EDT
OK, CAS looks like a ton of fun.
Any of y'all havin' fun in the Houston area?
I'm willing to travel if necessary, so anywhere in TX would be OK but Houston area is best.

I don't have everything I need yet, but would love to check out the fun.
Unfortunately my 1960 Winchester 94 is a 30-30 and my JP Sauer six shooter is .22LR, so for now I only have an old Navy Arms .44 1860 Army, but hope to pick up an Uberti Cattleman soon.
Link Posted: 10/27/2011 11:19:40 PM EDT
[Last Edit: HellifIknow] [#1]
There are a few groups around Houston.

Tejas Pistolero's  Range is near Eagle Lake.

Texas Historical Shootist Society Range near Columbus.

Brazos Rangers Range is near Brazoria.
Link Posted: 10/29/2011 12:31:54 AM EDT
[#2]
I have been shooting with the Thunder River Renegades (www.thunderriverrenegades.com). Great bunch of guys and gals. They are in Montgomery/Magnolia. If you are in the north Houston area, pop on by the forum (you can get to it from the website) and introduce yourself. Let em know that you are short of guns and leather, and someone will usually bring some loaners. Tell 'em Waldo sent ya.
Link Posted: 10/31/2011 10:57:38 AM EDT
[#3]
Great, thanks for the info.
I'm near Rosenberg, so I might make it out to Eagle Lake sometime.
Right now I'm short of almost everything, so I gotta thin my current collection so I can buy some new toys.
Link Posted: 12/18/2012 11:48:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Any help on cas near the texas pandhandle, i'm an hour north of amarillo in dumas?
Link Posted: 3/23/2013 12:13:47 AM EDT
[Last Edit: TexSquirrel] [#5]
finally got an Uberti, a Rossi Ranchhand that I SBRed (12" Winchester 92 baby clone) and a Rossi 92 with a 20" barrel.  
Just short of a shotgun, although I may have found one of those in .410.
I;d really rather have a 20 or 12 gauge.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top