Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/23/2019 12:03:31 PM EDT
I just finished the 4 day TAC Rifle 3 and 4 class at TDI and came away very impressed. The days were 9-5 with 2 night shoots. We had 19 students and minimum of 9 instructors everyday. I appreciate how all the instructors are on the same page when teaching techniques as it enhanced the learning process. The shooting lessons varied from CQB distances to 200 yards. Positional shooting around obstacles was taught as well as multiple runs through their 2 live fire houses. All the training is done at a reasonable pace and individual instruction is available for people having issues with technique or equipment.

This is my 5th firearms class at TDI and have always found the training consistent and friendly. Mr. Benner has assembled a great team and I highly recommend any of their classes.

Round Count: 2000 rifle/100 pistol
Link Posted: 9/23/2019 1:26:37 PM EDT
[#1]
Average of 500 rounds of rifle, and 25 rounds of pistol per day.  At least they kept you shooting.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top