Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/16/2018 1:11:36 PM EDT
For my 1st AR10 format build, I wanted to pull out all the stops, and build a quality rifle. This is how it wound up
Gibbz G10 Upper and Lower
CMMG 2 and 2 trigger
JP VMOS Carrier and enhanced bolt
JP Silent Capture Buffer
JT Billet 17" rail and comp.
BHW 22" Straight flute Barrel
Magpull PRS Stock
Vortex Gen II Hd Razor

My latest AR15 build I also wanted some long range capabilities, so I chose a .224 Valkyrie. I found the Sharps Brothers Overthrow Lower on mis marked at a Gun Show for 250 and started with that

Sharps brother Upper and Lower
Geiselle SSA Enhanced Dynamic trigger
Wilson Combat 22" barrel
Diamondhead rail and comp
Wilson Combat BCG and adjustable Gas block
Magpul UBR Stock

Thanks for looking, comments and critique are appreciated
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 5:15:45 PM EDT
[#1]
That upper and lower on the 224 are enough to make baby jesus cry. Rest looks good.
Link Posted: 12/16/2018 7:59:56 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By RePp:
That upper and lower on the 224 are enough to make baby jesus cry. Rest looks good.
View Quote
I was back and forth, worried about quality of the Sharps Brothers Upper. Pleasantly surprised at the fine craftsmanship. The head at the receiver extension was a little thick, and I had to modify the alignment tabs on the rail, but all is well and the Wilson Combat barrel in 1X 6.5 twist is tits
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 6:56:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 1/1/2019 7:53:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By bfoosh06:
Looks good... how do they shoot ?
View Quote
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top