Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/17/2019 12:20:59 AM EDT
There’s a ton of bags on the market. I’m just getting into PRS. I have a Bergara b14 HMR in 6.5 CM. It has a Harris 6-9 bipod on it.

I have just about all the “needed” equipment but need a rear bag. I would prefer to buy a quality one and not make one.

I’ve only taken the rifle out and zeroed it at 100 yds. The rifle has maybe 100 rds through it. I’ll be taking a couple classes here soon to learn the ins and outs before I head to competition.

What rear bag should I get? I know you may need “multiple” bags for different situations but I’m looking for a general all purpose. Mainly shooting in prone for now. I’ll upgrade as I learn.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 12:50:20 AM EDT
[#1]
You don't need multiple bags, you need a game changer bag and good fundamentals. Most of the top shooters do so with a bipod and a single bag.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 2:20:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 5:48:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Check out Triad Tactical.
Link Posted: 9/17/2019 9:14:05 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By lew:
Check out Triad Tactical.
View Quote
All 4 of my bags came from them boys..my most used is their wedge bag...

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 9/18/2019 9:35:31 AM EDT
[#5]
Gamechanger is the best bag out there.  I carry one, and it an odd circumstance where i need another i'll borrow one from somebody.  This match was 19 stages and I shot one stage with two game changes and one with a tiny rear squeeze bag.  If PRS is the kind of shooting you want to do it is absolutely the bag to get.
Link Posted: 9/19/2019 12:11:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Awesome thank for the info! I get a deal on Armageddon gear so I’ll be getting a game changer and an exwing rear squeeze bag for when I’m just doin my thing.

Thanks!
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 1:49:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Crosstac makes some real nice stuff. I have been very happy with it and very reasonably priced.
Link Posted: 11/18/2019 1:53:55 PM EDT
[#8]

Mine has been working great.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top