Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 11/18/2020 11:49:27 PM EDT
I have a Ruger American ranch in 76 2 x 39 and a primary arms 1-6 lpvo. I Would like to use a one piece mount. It will have to be a non-lever mount to not interfere with the bolt action. Which mount would work for proper eye relief? Would the UTG Accu sync work?
Link Posted: 11/19/2020 12:11:59 AM EDT
[#1]
This is very YMMV,
But this 3.5 -10 bdx scope i took off an upper made it on my RAR .450 once just for fun... using the LT-104 1.5” mount. It stayed on ever since, it fits the eye relief and works quite well for me. But any longer of an LOP or more capable of a cartridge than 400yrds, your best off to set it up more conventionally
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top