Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 5/12/2019 8:09:02 PM EDT
Went to the lgs this weekend looking for some reloader 26. None on the shelves clerk said they haven’t had any in stock in a while.
I went home and tried to order some online every place I looked was out of stock. Is it just a northern Ohio thing or is all the supply gone?
Link Posted: 5/12/2019 8:32:20 PM EDT
[#1]
Plenty at my LGS.

RL 16 OTOH, can only be found online around here.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 3:06:27 PM EDT
[#2]
One powder distributor out Iowa only received about 20% of what they ordered the last time Alliant made a delivery to them.  And, all other sources are dry as a bone.

And, Retumbo is nowhere to be found either.
Link Posted: 5/14/2019 3:29:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By rn22723:
One powder distributor out Iowa only received about 20% of what they ordered the last time Alliant made a delivery to them.  And, all other sources are dry as a bone.

And, Retumbo is nowhere to be found either.
View Quote
I only have 1 pound of RL-26, but do have close to 15 pounds or retumbo, got a bunch of h-1000 and us 869 as well.....Rl-33 is a much harder find for me, normally gotta get lucky to find more then just a pound or two at any one time...
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 4:04:48 PM EDT
[#4]
RL 33 is pretty abundant here retumbo also.
Link Posted: 5/21/2019 10:12:38 PM EDT
[#5]
I can get RL16 pretty easy but no RL26
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top