Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 4/4/2018 9:12:31 PM EDT
Besides the silencerco radius are there any other options out there? I’m kinda bummed I didn’t jump on the $500 sico radius Brownells had on sale before discontinuing it just a few days ago. It would be kind of cool to just meter quickly with a weapon mounted device.

I have a handheld Leupold currently

Thanks
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 9:16:47 PM EDT
[#1]
The Burris Eliminator 3 seems to get some good reviews. Best price I've found so far is at Cabela's
Link Posted: 4/4/2018 11:33:19 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sschefer:

The Burris Eliminator 3 seems to get some good reviews. Best price I've found so far is at Cabela's
View Quote
My buddy just put one of these on his hunting rifle..says he likes it so far..I fondled it when he got it, thought it looked pretty good as well...I went with a kilo 2400 for ranging...
Link Posted: 4/5/2018 7:31:11 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By sschefer:

View Quote
Academy is $200 less than Cabela's.
Link Posted: 4/6/2018 2:32:08 PM EDT
[#4]
Wilcox RAPTAR ES
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top