Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 3/18/2022 11:05:08 AM EDT
Looking to outfit my 308 bolt action for hunting and target shooting. The 2 scopes I'm liking are Sig Whiskey 5 3-15 mrad hunter and Trijicon Credo 2.5-15. I have 2 of the Whiskey 5 2-10 on a 6.8 and a wolverine so I know what I'm getting their. Anyone have experience with the credo? The outlier would be the deals cameraland has going on the sightron s tac, never have looked thru a Sightron, but they seem to have a good reputation.
Link Posted: 3/19/2022 7:31:25 PM EDT
[#1]
I have both, and you won’t go wrong any way you go.

The sig is heavier, but has a very neat anti can’t indicator.

The Trijicon is lighter and has a better zero set.

Both are low Japanese built scopes.

I’m thinking about selling my Sig w5 scope to go to a swfa 6x scope in order to go super light (on a light 6.5 creed). But the scope has done nothing that disappoints me.

I have never had any experience with sightron.
Link Posted: 4/9/2022 5:26:45 PM EDT
[#2]
I appreciate the response. I ended up falling into a good deal for a Vortex Razor lht so I'm going to give it a go.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top