Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 2/9/2022 6:52:33 PM EDT
Traded in my CZ 457 chassis w/ 24" barrel for CZ 457 Precision Trainer w/ 16" barrel. While the chassis 24" was a good shooter, it bothered me to put my 6" suppressor on it and have 30 inches out in front of me. This new rifle has a totally different feel to it with the carbon fiber Manners stock. Also I wasn't really impressed with the loosely fitting Luth-AR stock on the chassis rifle. Although it's sexy, I hope I don't regret this trade and expect it will shoot as good as my last CZ. Anybody else have a Precision Trainer?  Are you happy with it?

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/9/2022 7:06:56 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 42tula] [#1]
I can’t comment on how different the accuracy will be compared to the chassis rifle, but I love my precision trainer. It goes with me every range day.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/10/2022 10:24:50 PM EDT
[#2]
Dont know what your old rifle looked like, but I really like the new one! I am not a big fan of the chassis stocked rifles.
Link Posted: 3/6/2022 8:38:48 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 4/15/2022 11:20:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Son has the 24" chassis, I have the 16" at-one.

Having shot both with their favorite ammo at 50yd, I think the shorter barrel groups tighter. It is certainly better balanced and nicer to use.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 6:25:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one. Shoots great but they cheaped out by not including a cheek riser.

Working on that now.
Link Posted: 4/17/2022 10:27:00 PM EDT
[#6]
Just finished putting mine together. Hope to be shooting it soon,

Attachment Attached File
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top