Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 10/9/2018 8:24:44 PM EDT
Anyone have a Tikka T1X ordered through Whittaker’s? I just got word they haven’t even brought any of the 22LRs into the country yet. Really tempted to cancel my order and put the money towards something else. What do you guys think?
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 8:47:51 PM EDT
[Last Edit: spmx7777] [#1]
I got that email too.  I have the T1X .22lr on order, I still want it and the sooner the better.
Link Posted: 10/9/2018 10:31:32 PM EDT
[Last Edit: AeroE] [#2]
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 12:59:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AeroE:
I'll guess the guns will be available next year.  Sako did the same thing with the Black Wolf rifles last year; promises, no guns until this spring.

I'll consider buying one after I see some results on targets.  So far, not a single reviewer has posted a target, and there is no telling how many were shot at the SHOT show this year.
View Quote
over on Rimfire Central one of the members finally got his hands on a 22lr version.
https://www.rimfirecentral.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1128170&page=12
start on this page and go to the next one.  if all the rifles shoot like the one that the owner is posting results on, then it is worth the wait.
Link Posted: 10/10/2018 3:43:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top