Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 11/18/2017 11:45:27 AM EDT
Think I'm gonna scratch that itch when a deal too good to pass pops up. I'm thinking of either a super cheap mossberg sale....or pulling the trigger on a PA65....

I picked up a 243 Patriot for my son last year, about $250. That would be too good to pass but I would rather have the Predator model, but for that price I could do the Palmetto....

I've seen some super deals on Savages at Cabelas but we don't have them down here.. Anyone got a lead for me....any incoming black friday deals?
Link Posted: 11/18/2017 11:14:01 PM EDT
[#1]
Originally Posted By urbanredneck:
Think I'm gonna scratch that itch when a deal too good to pass pops up. I'm thinking of either a super cheap mossberg sale....or pulling the trigger on a PA65....

I picked up a 243 Patriot for my son last year, about $250. That would be too good to pass but I would rather have the Predator model, but for that price I could do the Palmetto....

I've seen some super deals on Savages at Cabelas but we don't have them down here.. Anyone got a lead for me....any incoming black friday deals?
View Quote
Savage 12FV for $270 or so after a $100 rebate at Cabelas on Black Friday.
Link Posted: 11/19/2017 10:12:13 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By orion251:
Savage 12FV for $270 or so after a $100 rebate at Cabelas on Black Friday.
View Quote
Yeah, would have already pulled the trigger but as I said...no Cabelas around here.
Link Posted: 11/21/2017 9:52:24 PM EDT
[#3]

Yeah, would have already pulled the trigger but as I said...no Cabelas around here.
View Quote
Sorry, missed that part....
Link Posted: 11/25/2017 1:53:44 PM EDT
[#4]

View Quote
You can't order it on line and have it shipped to your local dealer? Because that is what I would do, but that's just me.

Kentucky gun co has the Thompson Center compass for about $275 scoped with a 3X9 Vortex after the rebate.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 4:49:13 PM EDT
[#5]
Not the cheapest budget rifle, but the Savage FCR-SR for $450 after rebate is a great value.
Link Posted: 12/10/2017 5:58:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Originally Posted By coyotesilencer:
Not the cheapest budget rifle, but the Savage FCR-SR for $450 after rebate is a great value.
View Quote
Actually picked up a Savage Axis II with the heavy barrel and camo stock ...$330 otd with the rebate
Link Posted: 3/31/2018 7:25:10 PM EDT
[#7]
I just purchased a Savage LRP in 6.5 CM. Can't wait to see what it can do
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top