Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/12/2021 8:35:28 PM EDT
So I went out to see if I could improve things in the accuracy department. I am shooting off an old Hoppies rest with a small squeeze bag. I have been running the front rest pretty high so I could hold the squeeze bag vertically. I decided to try the squeeze bag laid flat and the front rest lower. I wasn’t happy with the groups so adjusted the front rest up so I could hold the squeeze bag in the notch just behind the pistol grip. Boy what a difference that change made! The low position was difficult to manage the squeeze bag. I couldn’t get it high enough or firm enough for a solid position.

The other thing you young guys get to look forward to is having your vision dance in and out of focus when you get older. That’s fun.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 8:51:05 PM EDT
[#1]
Nice shooting.
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 10:46:40 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By AR-180:
Nice shooting.
View Quote

Getting there. It’s not easy at my age!
Link Posted: 12/12/2021 11:26:18 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 1:18:31 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Rob01:
Yup not bad. What are you 80, 85 years old?
View Quote

My back is 85. My age is 60. My mind is 30.
Link Posted: 12/13/2021 9:24:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top